Turkish tea is typically prepared using two stacked kettles called "çaydanlık" specially designed for tea preparation.
After water in the lower tea pot is boiled, some of it is poured in the top pot with leaves. Best tea is brewed with stove fire at the minimum. The leaves are brewed for 10-15 minutes. Time counting starts after the water started boiling in the bottom pot.
- Korkmaz Teapot Volume: 1.1 lt Bottom Volume: 2.0 lt
- 18/10 Cr-Ni Stainless Steel Induction base
- Three layers of capsule base 135mm large base surface.
- Aesthetic special spherical form. Carefully polished exterior surfaces that maintain their shine.
- Ergonomic and non-scorching black bakelite handles. Highly tempered, break resistant specially designed transparent glass cover Single cover