DURU BASMATI RICE 4.5 kg 10 lb

11.02 lb

We have run out of stock for this item.

Basmati is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice which is traditionally grown in India and Pakistan. As of 2018–19, India accounted for 65% of the international trade in basmati rice, while Pakistan accounted for the remaining 35%.

Duru Basmati rice 5 kg is one of the best type of rice in the world which contain the atrractive smell and unique taste .